Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Fourth of July

Jeffrey's 21st birthday was on the 3rd of July so we (Chels, Mom, Dad, and I) all went out for his birthday. Chelsee and I decorated the house with balloons and streamers early in the morning and then woke him up with candles lit donuts and an obnoxious Happy Birthday song. The whole family went to a movie and then headed out to eat at Chino Latino...then to the bar. Chelsee and I found out that people-watching in Uptown is comparable to people watching on Copa Cabana (only with more clothes)!



We were up fairly early the next day to start the 4th of July festivities. It was nice and warm outside so we set up the hammock and the bean bag toss game, got out the frisbees and bocce balls and began our day of fun in the sun. Jackie eventually even dug out the Crazy Daisy water sprinkler from the far depths of the shed... I think she shall forever remain a 10 year old at heart :P

Mom, Chelsee, and I played a game of bocce ball after dinner until the mosquitos got too bad. I WON (I just had to throw out there because I never win!)







Chelsee was having fun with the color features on the camera!







\

0 comments: